Augmented Finance Mainnet Launch and Early Liquidity Mining
02 October 2021: Augmented Finance launched on Ethereum Mainnet after nine months of intense research, development, and security testing. The Early Liquidity Mining program is active till 16 October 2021.
The program is extended till 23 October 2021 (12PM UTC). The reward pool was increased to 115,000 AGF.
➡️ Join Early Liquidity Mining now to maximize rewards
➡️ Become a member of our 13,000+ strong community
📖 Useful links
- Augmented Finance App
- Security audit by PeckShield
- Open source code in Github
- AGF token address: 0xb3ED706B564BBa9CAB64042f4e1b391bE7BEbCe5
- Contract addresses: see the docs.
Table of Contents
- Why Augmented Finance?
- Why provide liquidity to Augmented Finance?
- Join Early Liquidity Mining to maximize rewards
- One of the fastest growing communities in DeFi
Why Augmented Finance?
Augmented Finance is a DeFi liquidity protocol for high-yield lending and low-interest borrowing of digital assets, launched fairly and enabled by artificial intelligence (AI). Augmented Finance is easy to use and maximizes the reward for its liquidity providers.
Augmented Finance focuses on intelligence as a core capability. Augmented Finance brings DeFi and AI together to bring decentralized finance to a new level, powering the development of intelligent and trust-less financial services.
Augmented Finance’s mission is to help everyone achieve and secure financial independence and be a trusted long-term source of income and liquidity.
Today, we launch Augmented Finance fairly, by providing maximum rewards for users who supply, borrow, lock, stake, refer and are otherwise active contributors to the protocol’s success.
📈 High APY
- High APY on USDC, USDT, DAI, WBTC, ETH with accelerated yield farming
- 4x yield boost with automatic maximization via locking AGF token
- Robust tokenomics model based on Andre Cronje’s proposal and backed by 200 agent-based simulations; 68% of AGF tokens distributed to liquidity miners
🔓 Top security
👌 Easy to use
Why provide liquidity to Augmented Finance?
Earn the best yields by supplying and borrowing assets
Supply and borrow assets with an automatic 4x yield boost with AGF tokens.
Aave and Compound users…
Leverage interest-bearing tokens from Aave and Compound
Use Aave’s aTokens and Compound’s cTokens as collateral to borrow assets.
Uniswap liquidity providers…
Earn rewards by providing liquidity on Uniswap
Provide liquidity on Uniswap v2 to AGF-ETH pool and earn AGF rewards on top of Uniswap pool fees.
AGF token holders…
Earn more AGF and can vote
Lock your AGF rewards back into the protocol and boost your yields, get a share of treasury funds, and vote on DAO proposals and protocol parameters.
Join Early Liquidity Mining to Maximize Rewards
The Early Liquidity Mining program provides higher APY for liquidity providers who supply their assets early — in the first two weeks after the launch of the Augmented Finance protocol. The Early Liquidity Mining is a unique chance to be the first to get AGF rewards and maximize APY on supplied assets.
The Early Liquidity Mining rewards pool totals 100,000 AGF. The more liquidity you supply to the protocol’s lending pools and the earlier you do so, the more AGF tokens you receive from the reward pool.
AGF tokens are not minted during the Early Liquidity Mining program (2–16 October 2021). AGF will start minting tokens on 16 October 2021, after the end of the Early Liquidity Mining program. Early liquidity providers will get their AGF rewards after 17 October 2021.
Joining the Early Liquidity Mining is easy
You can supply USDC, USDT, DAI, WETH, WBTC, then stake all of your interest-bearing tokens (e.g. agDAI) and keep them staked until 16 October 2021 or longer.
How to maximize rewards from the Early Liquidity Mining program?
There is a simple strategy to maximize your rewards: supply more assets + supply your assets earlier.
We’ll make random snapshots on a daily basis for all lending pools during the program from 2 October 2021 to 16 October 2021 to fairly calculate and reward early liquidity providers.
When can I withdraw and transfer my early liquidity mining rewards?
AGF tokens earned via the Early Liquidity Mining program:
- Can be partially claimed and transferred on the first day following the end of the Early Liquidity Mining program: October 17, 2021.
- Will become fully claimable and transferable in four weeks after the end of the Early Liquidity Mining program: November 13, 2021.
An early liquidity provider can choose to claim rewards piece by piece starting from October 17, 2021 or wait until November 13, 2021 to claim them all at once and in full.
One of the fastest growing communities in DeFi
We are thrilled to have formed one of the most vibrant and fastest growing communities in DeFi with 13,000+ members. We can’t thank you all enough for the support and feedback.
Join our Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Medium to stay informed on our updates and news. Spread the word about Augmented Finance and our mission to help everyone achieve and secure financial independence and be a trusted long-term source of income and liquidity.
Want more AGF rewards? Spread the word!
Join our Referral program and get more AGF rewards. 1% of AGF total supply goes to our referrers!
A simple and transparent referral program:
- Go to the Referral page in the Augmented Finance app
- Connect your Ethereum wallet
- Copy and share your referral link where liquidity providers can see it
- Get your AGF rewards. Claimable after the end of the Early Liquidity Mining program
- Continue sharing your referral link. We’ll be distributing referral rewards every month!
The referral rewards are proportional to the amount of assets supplied and borrowed by new users who join the Augmented Finance app via the referral link.