Early Liquidity Mining ended. Earn even more yields with Augmented Finance!
We are happy to announce the ending of Early Liquidity Mining and want to announce further opportunities to earn high yields with Augmented Finance.
- Early Liquidity Mining program has successfully completed: $19M TVL as of 23 October 2021 12PM UTC;
- AGF emission started on 23 October 2021;
- Early Liquidity Mining reward pool distribution and claims will become available on 27 October 2021 12PM UTC, as well as distribution and claims for burners and testers.
We want to thank all early liquidity providers, who believed in Augmented Finance at such an early stage and would also like to congratulate you on getting generous rewards.
We also want to thank early liquidity providers, burners and testers for their patience. We are sorry for a 4-day delay with the start of the reward distribution for early liquidity providers, burners and testers.
Early liquidity mining rewards distribution
Rewards will be distributed to early liquidity providers who supplied USDC, USDT, DAI, ETH, WBTC, then staked all interest-bearing tokens and kept them staked until 23 October 2021 12PM UTC or longer.
AGF tokens earned via the Early Liquidity Mining program:
- Can be partially claimed and transferred starting from 27 October 2021, 12PM UTC.
- Will become fully claimable and transferable by 20 November 2021, 12PM UTC
AGF token address: 0xb3ED706B564BBa9CAB64042f4e1b391bE7BEbCe5
AGF emission started
The current AGF emission distribution schedule:
*Pro tip: By staking AGF tokens, you get:
- Staking rewards from “Stake AGF” pool
- Yield boost (up to 4X more AGF) from the Boost pool for all types of operations (supply / borrow / stake agTokens / stake Uni LP)
Staking AGF is the best way to maximize AGF rewards for any user and any type of operation!
Liquidity providers to Uniswap v2 AGF-ETH pool are strong contributors to our ecosystem and will be rewarded well. We set the amount of weekly rewards for them to 2,309 AGF/week.
“Stake AGF” reward pool is set up for all types of users who stake their AGF, including those users who only have AGF tokens and haven’t done any supply, borrow or stake transactions yet. By staking their AGF tokens, users will be rewarded with more AGF. We set the amount of weekly rewards for them to 3,130 AGF/week.
This AGF emission distribution schedule will be dynamically adjusted based on market conditions with the goal of growing Augmented Finance’s ecosystem of suppliers, borrowers, and liquidity providers. We’ll announce adjustments prior to change.
See the detailed AGF emission distribution schedule here.
Stake AGF and stake Uni v2 AGF-ETH pool LPs to maximize yields
Augmented Finance’s users now have even more opportunities to earn, as Uniswap v2 AGF-ETH pool is now available to each and everyone!
1. Provide liquidity to Uniswap v2 AGF-ETH Pool and stake your Uni LPs
- Get AGF tokens: buy them in Uniswap v2 AGF-ETH pool or claim them after supplying, borrowing, or staking assets on Augmented Finance;
- Go to Uniswap v2 AGF-ETH pool and provide both AGF and ETH to the pool. You get Uni v2 AGF-ETH LP tokens in return;
- Stake your Uni v2 AGF-ETH LP tokens to Augmented Finance and earn both the fees from Uniswap and AGF rewards for staking Uni LPs;
2. Boost yield with automatic maximization for supply, borrow, stake via staking AGF token
- Supply (USDC, USDT, DAI, ETH, WBTC), borrow, or stake any assets;
- Go to Boost and set the auto-stake parameters to reflect your preferred timeframe for staking AGF; the longer your stake and the more AGF tokens you stake, the larger the yield boost (4X max boost) and more AGF rewards you get;
- Go to Dashboard page and click “Claim & boost”;
- Start earning your AGF rewards;
- Repeat by increasing the amount of AGF in the stake and increasing the staking period to maximize your yields.
Pro tip: By additionally staking AGF, you get up to 4x yield boost on your staked Uniswap LP tokens!
Learn about all Yield-maximization strategies on Augmented Finance.
And one more thing, we’re also planning deployments on other L1/L2 networks in the near future. So stay tuned, if Ethereum gas fees are too high for you.
Augmented Finance is on a mission to help everyone achieve and secure financial independence and be a trusted long-term source of income and liquidity.
Join our Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Medium and stay augmented!